Sat, Mar 23|
Meet at the Trailhead
Venture Out - Journey Within: Day Hike
This is a really incredible opportunity to dive into nature. Whether you’re an experienced hiker or have been looking for some new friends and community to brave the wilderness with, we’d love to have you join us on this adventure as we explore the bounty of what sits in our backyard.
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2019, 10:30 AM
Meet at the Trailhead
About the Event
Spend your Saturday morning in the Sespe Wilderness with Jessy Raspiller and Lauren Snyder.
Enjoy a picturesque morning hiking, meditating and connecting with the healing energy of reiki. Both Lauren and Jessy find their internal connection when they’re out in nature. Take some time with us to deepen your own connection.
Our time together will have plenty of room for exploration and play along the way. This trail is considered, to be on the easy to moderate scale.
As we near the back end of the trail we will roll out some mats/blankets and join together for a guided meditation with Jessy. As you drift off into this relaxed state Lauren will offer reiki for each student. This will be an incredible opportunity to connect with community, but to Journey Within and hear the call of the wild that lives within you
- You will need some good outdoor shoes. We may hit some water/mud along our path so be prepared to flip your boots or sneakers off and get your toes wet or rock hop your way across the creek (which you still may find yourself getting wet).
- Dress in layers and appropriately for the weather. Keep in mind that we'll be at slight elevation so it may be cooler than it is at your house that morning.
- Bring your own water and snacks
- Sun protection: sunscreens and hats are on you.
- Don’t forget a simple mat/towel/blanket to sit or lie on for meditation and reiki.
- Suggestion to have a small daypack to toss all of these items in, so you can be hands free on our hike.
- Transportation is up to you so please tag a friend. Once we receive your registration we will confirm further details and location of our adventure Into the Wild together. You will need to pay for parking day of ($5 for each vehicle)
Overall journey we expect to be about 3 hours (not including drive time) or less just depending on the group and our exploration needs
Early Bird Registration (ends March 16th): $45
Week of Registration: $55
This is a really incredible opportunity to dive into nature and to be infused with the loving energy of community. Whether you’re an experienced hiker or have been looking for some new friends and community to brave the wilderness with, we’d love to have you join us on this adventure as we explore the bounty of what sits in our backyard.
Come spend the morning Venturing Away with us!
All sales are final. No refunds will be considered for any reason. Thank you for understanding that you're making an investment in yourself with this journey. There will be nerves, fears, did I make the right decision... if you're having these feelings it just means you're diving deeper than you have before... and that my dear is exactly where you are yearning to go!
In case of unfavorable weather conditions, we may cancel or modify departure times, which we will communicate with you in a timely manner. In the rare event that we have to cancel this event, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your registration to another date for a future event (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
Early Bird (Ends March 16th)
Registration includes guided hike, meditation and reiki with Lauren and Jessy. Please reference our event description for all the supplies and gear you'll need to bring to be comfortable on our journey!